MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertisement

+44
rickiep00h
TobiH
mercenarybdu
LethalLion
t$yat$ya
Alex
Gniksigerg
thepchapin
RaulGH
Kelvandil
Shugyosha
DallasP
Icewolf
Drizzs
ergelo
Cutthroat Smile
Paellin
nihal
k2
oscarn
JeanS
Veggies
judywasateenagerebel
Chaos Lord 21
AlleCampani
dstruss
blasmeister
zu_Faul
verbal
Adam Nightmare
Chomps
Watanabe
frolll
Pedro
Jerry
TMM
eunck
fridge
loucksj
Levi Hinz
Ed_Lim
Piley
misterorange
Raph
48 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Advertisement - Page 3 Empty Re: Advertisement

Post  Shuhei Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:51 pm

Hi, I m shuhei nakamura
I posted this site on my blog
http://diarynote.jp/d/63002

and, I will write my column in TakaraTomy(its selling mtg in japan) about Mtg union

some japanese help my action, they reposted theirs blog, site, communitiy, and forum
I think almost japanese players know MTG players union

I hope some japanese break through language barrier..

Shuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  mercenarybdu Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:32 am

Shuhei wrote:Hi, I m shuhei nakamura
I posted this site on my blog
http://diarynote.jp/d/63002

and, I will write my column in TakaraTomy(its selling mtg in japan) about Mtg union

some japanese help my action, they reposted theirs blog, site, communitiy, and forum
I think almost japanese players know MTG players union

I hope some japanese break through language barrier..

Thank you for confirming to the rest of the world that TakaraTomy is the Japanese Distributor for MTG cards as not many people know about it except for APAC and a small minority outside of those regions.

Anyway, it is good to hear that there is some action being taken outside of the English Language (wish Kenji could read a lot of this feedback without a translator). Keep it up and hope to hear the concerns of your region when the first meeting takes place this weekend.
mercenarybdu
mercenarybdu

Back to top Go down

Post  John Streetz Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:47 am

I have featured your site in Magic Deck Vortex's featured links for February. I hope this helps. Smile

http://www.magicdeckvortex.com/links_featured.htm

The link appears also on the home page and the main links page.

I wish your site the best of luck. Smile

John Streetz

Back to top Go down

Advertisement - Page 3 Empty Banner?

Post  Buttered_Popcorn Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:05 pm

I sometimes post on mtgsalvation and other sites, and I was wondering if anyone has thought of creating a banner "signature" that could be used to increase traffic to the M:tG Players Union site?

-Buttered_Popcorn

Buttered_Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Advertisement - Page 3 Empty Silence

Post  ArnaldoQ Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi, Iīm brazilian and consider Magic a hobby, a serious one, but still a hobby. I played for the first time when my friends couldnīt wait to open a Polar Craken from the sooooooo expensive (here in Brazil Magic is realy expensive) full of cards paper box. I own a small game shop that, among some RPG and board games, sells Magic. I am partly responsible for, at least, 100 diferent new young guys play (or even see / heard of) for the first time the best game ever made. I draft online once a week (I am also a publicity agency manager and have a wife). I have a Premium Account on SCG and frequently read other Magic websites. And now, I am disgusted. Firstly, for all the reasons you guys have already pointed out about the new Pro tour Season, and now about the silence from WOTC and, surprisingly, SCG. Even worst, every word about the union is being cut from articles and forum posts. This is unreal. I will not renew my SCG account and really hope WOTC drops at least a word about the changes, because I donīt want to cut relations with this company too.

ArnaldoQ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum