MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

santa clarita california open

Go down

santa clarita california open Empty santa clarita california open

Post  saleen24 Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:31 am

Hello every one. I would like to host an event around the time of PT Hollywood like the weekend before or after. I am thinking std, or if we can get enough people interested draft day 1. top 64 std day 2. I am thinking a $100 entrance fee. with 100 people playing $5000 for 1st place. $2000 for 2nd on down. Of course the more people we get the more money that will go into the pot. Please let me know who all would be interested in playing, what formats, and what you think of the prize structure.
thanks
brandon

saleen24

Back to top Go down

santa clarita california open Empty Re: santa clarita california open

Post  mercenarybdu Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 am

If anyone is gonna go that far to host a money event, it should be safer to also put up something other than just cash to dangle over the players who will be participating. How about Dual Land Set in addition to the money payout?

The format is up to you but I suggest Legacy as the format of choice. T2 and Extended would already be figured out by then and if it were Legacy it would leave the field open for results and debate of what is good and what isn't.

Afterall people want more data on that format as Wizards aint doing enough for it.
mercenarybdu
mercenarybdu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum