MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chilling before/after PT Hollywood

2 posters

Go down

Chilling before/after PT Hollywood Empty Chilling before/after PT Hollywood

Post  Kev Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:12 pm

Hi all,

I am a Dutchie that will be playing Hollywood, but I also planned a small vacation around the PT. I am wondering whether someone knows about some cheap hostels close to the venue, Malibu and/or Venice beach.

I am also looking for cool people that I can chill with over there. If you wanna know what kinda person I am, just try to combine Wessel and Ruud to 1 person, and I am pretty close to it, although i obviously am not as sexy as these guys (close though Razz)

I prolly wont be looking around here too much so drop me a line via email or msn: kevingrove@ g m a i l dot c o m (sorry i hate spam but just turn the last part in @gmail.com)

CU all in Hollywood

PS: if you need someone to actually confirm that i am indeed very sexy, ask Eelco1972, he knows me, and he knows I'm hot!
PPS: I wrote articles for magic-league.com, if you look around in the archives there, you will find them. By reading them you get a look at what kind of person I am. I am cocky, but not as cocky as I make myself sound in those articles, read them with a grain (or a very big one) of salt.

Last edited by Kev on Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added PS and PPS)

Kev

Back to top Go down

Chilling before/after PT Hollywood Empty Alpha Conde confirmed Guinea presidential poll winner

Post  nirvana Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:58 am

Guinea's Supreme Court has confirmed opposition leader Alpha Conde as the winner of last month's presidential run-off election.

The ruling comes after the court threw out complaints of fraud by Mr Conde's rival, Cellou Dalein Diallo.

The court said Mr Conde, leader of the Rally of the Guinean People (RPG), had won with 52.52% of the vote.

The elections aimed to mark the end of 52 years of authoritarian rule, but were marred by violence and delays.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
vibrator
live sexcams

nirvana

Back to top Go down