MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone need someone to room with?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone need someone to room with? Empty Anyone need someone to room with?

Post  Kurce Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:22 am

First off,

I apologize if this is the incorrect place for this. I looked and I didn't see a clear-cut place for this type of question. If one of the mods can move this if this is in the incorrect place, that would be awesome.

About a month ago, I won a PTQ to go to Hollywood. So, looks like I need to find someone to room with. I was wondering if anyone is still needing someone. I would like to share one of the 2-bed rooms on site if possible. If someone has a better idea for sharing a room, I am open to suggestions.

If interested, you can either respond to this thread, send me a message, or send me an e-mail:

blackened0021009@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Tyler Lytle

Kurce

Back to top Go down

Anyone need someone to room with? Empty Re: Anyone need someone to room with?

Post  BleechedW Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:47 am

Hello there...

I am in a similar situation, so a quick question:

- How many days do you plan on staying at the Hotel?

I am personally arriving at LAX on the 21st of may and will be leaving on the evening of the 25th or the morning of the 26th. I'm looking for the option with the best price/comfort ratio with a focus on price, so 80$/night is not my first option, but i won't rule it out.

A couple of related questions:

- Does anyone know of any nearby cheap motels/hostels which combined room price and cab fair to the site is less than 50$?

- Does anyone know of any good places to go out/get drunk if you scrub out nearby?

- Lasse Nørgaard (Denmark)

BleechedW

Back to top Go down

Anyone need someone to room with? Empty Ivory Coast election: Army says it has sealed borders

Post  nirvana Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:01 am

The electoral commission said Mr Ouattara had won 54% of the vote
Continue reading the main story
Related stories

Opposition 'wins in Ivory Coast'
Cocoa: A mirror to Ivorian splits
Will Ivorian party spirit end the coups?
The Ivorian military has sealed the country's borders and cut international media as tensions rise over the outcome of the presidential election run-off.

It comes after the Constitutional Court rejected a declaration by the electoral commission that opposition candidate Alassane Ouattara had won.

Supporters of President Laurent Gbagbo had tried to block the long-delayed result, alleging fraud in the north.

The UN Security Council asked both sides to show restraint.

"The air, land and sea border of the country are closed to all movement of people and goods," Ivorian military spokesman Babri Gohourou said.

The border would remain closed until further notice, Mr Gohourou added.

Fraud allegations
Shortly after, the military announced "the immediate suspension of all foreign news channels" in the country, including CNN, France24 and Radio France International FM.

The announcement of the result of Sunday's run-off had been much delayed, leading to heightened tension in the country.

Supporters of President Ggagbo had tried to block the result, saying there had been fraud in the north, the region where Mr Ouattara is most popular.

The north is also controlled by former rebels.

The head of the independent electoral commission (IEC) , Youssouf Bakayoko, said Mr Ouattara had won 54% of the vote, compared to 46% for Mr Gbagbo.

He was speaking under armed guard at a hotel, rather than from the commission's headquarters.

Continue reading the main story
Presidential Contenders

Laurent Gbagbo (left)

Southerner, Christian
Former history teacher, now president
Took 38% of the first-round vote
Alassane Ouattara (right)

Northerner, Muslim
Economist and former prime minister
Took 32% of the first-round vote
Country profile: Ivory Coast
UN appeal
At about the same time, the head of the Constitutional Council, Paul Yao N'Dre, who is seen as being close to Mr Gbagbo, said it was taking over the declaration from the election commission.

"Because of disagreements on the results of some regions, the independent electoral commission wasn't able to give the provisional results," Mr N'Dre said.

"The Constitutional Council - responsible for sorting out disputes in presidential elections - finds itself in charge, to find a solution to the disagreements, and proclaim the definitive presidential election results."

The election was intended to reunify the world's largest cocoa producer which split in two after a civil war in 2002.

But the BBC's John James in Abidjan says there will now be a tug of war between the two bodies with the outcome unclear.

After a closed-door meeting, the members of the UN Security Council appealed to both sides to solve their difficulties peacefully.

The council members "reiterated their readiness to take the appropriate measures against those who obstruct the electoral process and, especially, the work of the IEC," the US ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice, said after the meeting.

French President Nicolas Sarkozy hasd urged the constitutional council to "respect the will clearly expressed by the Ivorian people", while the US White House said that "no party should be allowed to obstruct further the electoral process".

The International Criminal Court said it would be monitoring acts of violence.

Both the army and UN peacekeepers have been patrolling Abidjan's streets since Sunday to prevent an outbreak of violence.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
vibrator
live sexcams

nirvana

Back to top Go down

Post  arros123 Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:36 am

I am personally arriving at LAX on the 21st of may and will be leaving on the evening of the 25th or the morning of the 26th. I'm looking for the option with the best price/comfort ratio with a focus on price, so 80$/night is not my first option, but i won't rule it out.

arros123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum