MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping on the WOTC bashing bandwagon =)

4 posters

Go down

Jumping on the WOTC bashing bandwagon =) Empty Jumping on the WOTC bashing bandwagon =)

Post  crabchef Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:29 am

Basically I wrote an article (it's very brief and is only part I of many to come) about the ongoing problem with WOTC. I fully support this site and I hope that the owners will grant me permission to post their articles on the pileshuffle site as we get a lot of traffic and spread the awareness. Anyway, here's the article. I tried to refrain from using any ideas gathered from this forum until i've been further notified that it's ok. So, please drop me a line moderators!

http://www.pileshuffle.com/index.php?action=blogViewPost&postId=77

crabchef

Back to top Go down

Jumping on the WOTC bashing bandwagon =) Empty Re: Jumping on the WOTC bashing bandwagon =)

Post  maarten Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:39 pm

I don't think we are or should be bashing Wotc here

but I did noticed the number of GP's had been diminished over the years, thanks for profiding the data.

maarten

Back to top Go down

Jumping on the WOTC bashing bandwagon =) Empty Re: Jumping on the WOTC bashing bandwagon =)

Post  mercenarybdu Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:57 am

Finding organizers is just getting harder as time moves forward when it comes to posting up accurate information for such events. Not only that people would dish in thousands upon thousands of $$$$$ just to play for a chance at the title and at least gain some of that money back.

Wizards is partially at fault but not completely as there will be other factors adding onto it just to put together an event and make it run smoothly with little to no problems.
mercenarybdu
mercenarybdu

Back to top Go down

Post  sin_plague Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:54 pm

'bashing' WoTC does nothing for any of us... and really isn't our goal here... one of our goals is to team with WoTC in order to provide a better tournament atmosphere for all of us... although the data is nice to see.. the rest of your article does nothing for this endgame

sin_plague

Back to top Go down

Post  crabchef Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:02 am

sin - you're taking my title a bit too seriously here. It was more of a joke than anything.

I understand that bashing doesn't get you anywhere. I'll leave that for the immature folk. Also, I don't really understand what you mean when you say that the article does nothing for the endgame. As I wrote in the article, the purpose of it was to create and add a little bit of awareness that's all.

crabchef

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down