MtG Players Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Programmer Needed for mtgplayersunion.com!

2 posters

Go down

Web Programmer Needed for mtgplayersunion.com! Empty Web Programmer Needed for mtgplayersunion.com!

Post  misterorange Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:03 pm

Hey everybody, the union is in dire need of a nice web programmer who can help us get more official.

This would consist of installing and maintaining a phpbb and Wordpress installation. Heavy edits would be necessary to both, including custom programming to setup a signup process for official members of the union.

Graphic design/skills would be appreciated, but right now we just need a PHP guru who can help us get going beyond this free forum we have right now.

Please PM me if you're interested!

Thanks

Evan
misterorange
misterorange

Back to top Go down

Web Programmer Needed for mtgplayersunion.com! Empty Re: Web Programmer Needed for mtgplayersunion.com!

Post  crabchef Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:30 am

Hello, please send an email to me at eddie_tsay@hotmail.com. I have a couple of very skilled programmers who may be interested in doing this, but I need to know who to talk to =) They are the geniuses behind pileshuffle.com. The back end is actually some really sophisticated stuff

eddie

crabchef

Back to top Go down